Since 2005 an increasing number of recruitment agencies recommend their candidates to I-PAYE to ensure that they, their clients and of course the candidate are safe from risk under either the Managed Service Company Legislation (MSC) the Intermediaries Legislation (IR35) and The Onshore and Offshore Employment Intermediaries Legislation.
We will always be available to you and your contractors, and combine our efforts with our wide knowledge and experience in UK and European Tax and Legislation matters to offer you the best service.
Take a look at our Guides in the Downloads Section.
Recruitment Agencies Benefits
- Comprehensive Insurance Cover for all workers placed, in the UK or Abroad, onshore or offshore.
- Dedicated Account Manager that will deal with the set-up of all the candidates. You will have their direct dial and direct email addresses. No need to go through a switchboard.
- A high quality customer experience for you and your candidates.
- A fully transparent payment audit trail.
- Streamlining of the back office work. Our operating system has at its core Microsoft Navision.
- The individuals are employed by us.
- Access to our News and Blog Service.
- You will be partnering with an Umbrella that has truly Europe Wide experience. An invaluable resource if you are considering working in mainland Europe.
- Your candidates will speak to the person who will deal with them on a day to day basis. Not a salesperson.
- We only charge for what we do. Our service has been broken down to accommodate the varying needs of you candidates.
- We are one of only a handful of Umbrella Service providers that are owned and ran by Accountancy and Taxation Professionals.
- Our sister business is able to explore the benefits and risks of going UK Limited.
- We are based in the UK.
- We undertake the Border Agency Right to Work Checks.
Recruitment Agency - Service Level Agreement (SLA)
We want to be a seamless part of your service. We normally look to put in place a formal service level agreement to cover such issues as:
- Disaster Recovery. What happens if?
- Timesheet electronic delivery.
- Quicker Payments, cleared funds Friday AM.
- Key Contact Associate.
- Regular Service Visits.
- Regular Service Calls.
- Industry News.
- Project Tender Assistance.
- Tax Director Service*
- Back Office Service*
The above is not an exclusive list and we understand that each SLA is unique.
Tax Director Service
Have you got questions on Tax, Social Security, Compliance?
At I-Paye you can get answers from our highest expert in the field: our Tax Director has over 15 years experience in advising contractors and their agencies both operating in the United Kingdom and Europe.
The Tax Director Service is free for any recruitment business with which I-PAYE has an ongoing SLA with.
If you are interested in utilising our Tax Director Service but are new to I-PAYE then please contact our business development team to arrange an informal chat, you can call us on 0151 449 3500 or email Sue email@example.com or Gemma firstname.lastname@example.org .
Call our business development team and speak to Sue, Gemma or Paul today! 0151 449 3500