Where will your client take you today?
With the major economies in Europe moving towards a more flexible workforce, it is clear that clients will look to utilise temporary workers and contractors more and more.
Clients want the skills for the project.
You want the fees but don’t want the payroll overhead or compliance headache.
Welcome to I-Paye, a multi-jurisdiction Employment Management Company:
We have listened.
At I-Paye we don't employ robots. We're business people. We understand and we value relationships.
We've created a culture of professionalism in our own organisation which puts us on the same page as you. Seeing eye to eye is key in the good times – it's critical in the current climate.
- All individuals we provide to you are employees of I-Paye.
- I-Paye is the trading name of I-Paye Limited, I-Paye (Scotland) Limited and I-Paye
- Employment Services Limited.
- All individuals are employed under an arching contract of employment.
- All individuals are covered by I-Paye’s Employers, Public and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- I-Paye will verify all employees right to work in the UK.
- I-Paye has an office in Liverpool and Aberdeen, and no offices offshore.
- I-Paye is fully compliant with:
- Agency Worker Regulations
- Bribery Act
- Employment Agencies Act
- Host Employer Regulations
- HMRC Construction Industry Scheme
- Intermediaries Legislation more commonly known as IR35
- Managed Service Company Legislation
- Money Laundering Regulation
- National Minimum Wage
- Working Time Directive
- I-Paye is a member of, and is audited to ensure compliance by, Professional Passport.
- I-Paye is a member of the Energy Industries Council (EIC).
- I-Paye is an affiliate member of the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCO).
- I-Paye is a service provider member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM).
- I-Paye is ISO9001 Certified.
- I-Paye is registered under the Data Protection Act.
- I-Paye’s Employment Tax Advisers and Auditors are Grant Thornton LLP.
- I-Paye’s Commercial and Legal Advisers are Brabners Chaffe Street LLP.
I-Paye operates in the following countries from its head office in the United Kingdom.
- Canary Islands
- Czech Republic
- Ireland (Republic)
- United Kingdom
Through our International Partnerships we are also able to assist in:
The countries in which we operate are added to regularly. If you have workers working outside of the United Kingdom, then please feel free to contact Sue, our International /European Team Director on 0151 449 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also download our free guides here
Call today on 0151 449 3500 and speak to our Business Development team