Drivers Negligence Insurance
Limits of Liability are
- £10,000 each and every claim
- £50,000 in the aggregate any one period of Insurance
Driver Negligence carries an excess of £750.00
Driver Negligence Explained:
It does NOT cover damage or injury to third parties or their vehicles / property due to traffic accidents. This must be covered under a separate vehicle insurance policy.
As we do not own the vehicle then we cannot put this in place.
- Only covers damage to the vehicle being driven by the worker provided by I-PAYE.
- The first £750.00 of any claim must be settled by the end user client as this puts them in the position they would be if the worker was directly hired by them.
- The contract between the agency / client and agency / I-PAYE must include a clause to confirm that the Insurance has been extended to include Driver Negligence.
- No claim can be made for any periods for which the worker is not employed by I-PAYE or has not been accepted by I-PAYE as an employee.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence, clear of endorsements (excluding speeding and / or parking offences up to a maximum of nine points)
- Must have worked as a driver for a least 180 days within the previous 24 months.
- Does not include plant, lifting gear or fork-lift trucks, even if attached to the vehicle.
Full details will be provided upon request.
Call I-Paye now on 0151 449 3500